Signing up for FRN is a simple process. Please note that this is a guide on how to get your wiki in the network, not on how to join the roleplay community.
- To add a wiki to the network, you must be an administrator or bureaucrat of the wiki, and it must follow the Wiki Standards. Make sure that your community would like to be a part of the network before you sign up!
- Contact an administrator from the Local Staff to check over your wiki to make sure that it is acceptable.
- Make sure to select a color that represents your wiki! We'll use that for styling later on.
- Once the administrator gives you the go-ahead, add your wiki to the List of Participating Wikis and create a summary page for it.
- Don't forget to add FRN to your wiki's affiliations list.
That's it! That's all you have to do.